Berkshire Conservation District will be holding a special meeting on Wednesday, April 26th at 6pm at the Hinsdale Firehouse, 95 Maple Street, Hinsdale, MA, to conduct interviews for the Program Administrator Position. At present, four candidates are scheduled to be interviewed. All are Berkshire County residents. One candidate has been interviewed so far at the most recent meeting on April 12th, but that candidate has withdrawn.
This meeting will be mostly held in closed executive session, between 6pm and 9pm.
In accordance with Open Meeting Law guidelines set forth by the Attorney General's office, the meeting will:
- Convene in open session
- State the reason for the executive session, stating all subjects that may be revealed without compromising the purpose for which the executive session was called.
- State whether the public body will reconvene in open session at the end of the executive session.
- Take a roll call vote of the body to enter executive session.The position description can be found here.Any questions should be directed to BerkshireConservationDistrict@Gmail.comAGENDA
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
95 Maple Street, Hinsdale, MA @6pm
- Call to Order in open session
- Roll call vote to enter executive session
- Convene executive session for candidate interviews
- Roll call vote to close executive session and reopen open session
- Old Business - Progress on scheduling district audit
- New Business - Vote to make an offer for the District Administrator position